Sentuh is a digital platform that links qualified wellness & beauty mobile service providers with customers. Sentuh website and the newly launched mobile application provide an end-to-end booking and management system. Providing data analytics and visibility at every point of the value chain.
- With Sentuh, experience the best standard wellness & beauty services at the comfort of your own place; be it at home, hotel, office, or an event’ (mobile service) or have the option to make your booking for an in-premise session. You have access to all our merchants from the various categories.
- For house call booking, on the app set your preferred merchant, product or service, appointment date and time. The therapist will arrive at your doorstep ready to serve you. Just relax, sit back and enjoy your treatment.
- For in-premise booking, on the app set your preferred merchant, product or service, appointment date and time. Then head to the location of the booking at the appointed time and date and enjoy the treatment.
- Download our app through Google Playstore or the App Store. Now, with the OTP function, you will need not to worry in case if you have forgotten your password. Just enter your mobile number & a OTP will be sent to you via SMS. Once you have gotten in the app, fill in or update your Profile by tapping on the three lines icon on the top left side of the app. On the Profile page, you will need to fill in basic details such as First Name, Last Name, E-Mail, Gender & Birth Date. To fill in or update your Address, tap again on the three lines icon on the top left of the app & fill in/edit your preferred address. You can add more than one address and also set any of the address as the default address. After you have complete your Profile & Address, you are ready to start with the booking of our services.
- Kindly note that for our House Call booking we only provide male therapist to male customers and female therapist for female customers only.
You can email us your feedback or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can always DM us on our Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sentuh.my/). For those who have completed a treatment with us, you will receive a feedback email, which will take you to the feedback form.
If a customer is pregnant (12 weeks and above) and would like a massage, we recommend the customer to take our Prenatal Services. The Prenatal Services is specifically made for pregnant mothers. While for other services like beauty services, there are no restrictions as they are safe for pregnant women, unless specified by their doctor.
Before making a booking, customers have to specify and explain their skin condition at the remarks box; like conditions such as eczema, allergies etc. The booking will be accepted based on the customers condition; based on their explanation in the remark box. Please note that our therapist has the right to not proceed with the treatment if they find that the customer’s condition is too severe and defer from specified condition in the remark box . There will be NO refund if the customer fails to explain clearly or misrepresent their condition.
Please be informed that your personal belongings are under your care and should be stored securely. Sentuh Sinergi Sdn. Bhd. is not liable or responsible for any loss incurred by you including cash, jewelry, or any other forms of valuables. We are also not to be held liable or held responsible in any way for any form of accidents or damages that may occur during the session. You agree that your decision to use our services is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone. Sentuh Sinergi Sdn. Bhd. will not provide any compensation or refunds for any incidents or claims that may occur.
It may take a while before you receive your OTP through your phone. Kindly allow for a few minutes before you receive your OTP. If you still do not receive your OTP, kindly try again.
Sentuh is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We value our customers’ personal details and it is protected to prevent any form of abuse against the storage or processing of personal data of individuals, public and private sectors in Malaysia for commercial transactions as stipulated under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Act 709.
Your personal details (such as First Name, Last Name, Gender, Email, Birth Date & Address) are compulsory to be filled in the app in order for our app to identify & locate your address and match with the nearest therapist available to your location. Your gender details also provides the details for us to match with the correct therapist as our House Call booking requires male therapist to serve for the male clients and female therapist for the female clients only. Incorrect information or failure to provide the correct and complete details may results in your booking being forfeited. Kindly ensure that correct, honest & thorough details are provided by your side to avoid such issue. Sentuh will not be held responsible for any loss caused by this.
This is strictly not allowed. All Sentuh therapists have to go through the Sentuh booking platform to receive jobs, vice versa all booking by customers has to be done on the platform.
Yes, definitely! You will be given the option to re-book with the same therapist on your subsequent bookings. However, please note that it will be subject to availability of the particular therapist.
If you enjoy the treatment and would like to tip the therapist, please feel free to do so. There is no predetermined tip rate, so tip away.
Our therapist will arrive between 15-30 minutes prior to treatment start time, depending upon the setup required.
Our therapists are required to arrive earlier (estimated 30 minutes earlier) than your booking time. For example, if you book your slot for 9 am, our therapist might arrive at around 8.30 am. This is to ensure that our therapist prepares the treatment setups and to ensure you get the most benefit from your appointment. Late preparation may make it necessary to limit time for your treatment so the next guest is not delayed.
Our therapists are trained to properly drape the customer’s body to protect their modesty and their privacy. We provide spa disposable underwear or you may choose to wear your own. However, you may dress accordingly to your comfort. If you feel uncomfortable being nude, you may leave on your undergarments. If you feel comfortable nude, you may undress completely and position your body under the sheet.
- Yes, you can have a couple treatment for husband and wife, mother and daughter, sisters, brothers and the like. However, the slot availability will be depending on the therapist’s schedule.
- Kindly note that for couple treatment of male & female customers, the treatments will be done in separate room-areas in order to protect your modesty
- Referring to the above matter, kindly note that for our House Call services we only provide male therapist for male clients & female therapist for female clients only
There are a few reasons why you are unable to locate a therapist once you have downloaded our app. Kindly ensure these :
- You have downloaded the correct app for customers’ usage & not for therapists. We have 2 types of mobile apps on Google Playstore & Apple Store. One is for for customers while the other one is for therapist
- You have to sign up or login. Once you have downloaded our app, sign up if you are a first time user or login to your account if you have registered before. To sign up or login, find the button that says “Account” on the lowest tab in the main menu & tap/click on the “Account” button
- Do not leave any of your personal details empty. It is compulsory to fill in your complete personal details which includes name, gender and full address (with block number & level of floor if you are staying in multi level buildings such as apartments, condominiums or hotels)
- If all of the above has been checked, this is most likely because the therapist’s schedule is full. You may choose a different date or time slot. However, if the same problem still occurs, kindly get in touch directly with our Customer Service team for further assistance
- Yes, you can book on the same day based on available slot. However, it is advisable that you book a minimum of 1 day prior as the merchant’s therapist schedule might be full on that day.
No, you can only choose a therapist of the same gender. We commit to protect your safety and safeguard your privacy and modesty.
- 1st step. You have to fulfill your personal details such as full name, address and gender.
- 2nd step. Choose your date and time.
- 3rd step. Select a therapist which suits you.
For stroke patients and patients with serious medical conditions, it is advisable to get permission from your doctor first before booking any treatments from us.
Depending on the product that the customer has booked for, there are different items prepared accordingly. Best to go through the product details for each product. For some products, we do provide massage beds; while most products are inclusive of sheets, disposable amenities, massage oils and other amenities for your convenience.
- Please note that therapists will perform their duties according to the duration that has been predetermined. However, if the therapist arrives at your location before the scheduled time to ensure they can start on time, but the customer is not available, our therapist will shorten the treatment time to keep their schedule and their upcoming job.
- It is advisable to spare some time before the start of the predetermined treatment for the therapist to make preparation. On the other hand, if the therapist arrives at your location late and starts the treatment late, they have the responsibility to complete the predetermined duration of the service.
No. Each merchant will have their own products to be used for their sessions. For example; Sentuh will only use ADANIA products for facial treatments and ALUNAN / BIOSSENTIAL products for body treatments and are approved by KKM.
- Aromatherapy Full Body Massage is a more relaxing massage with more low to moderate pressure used by the therapist.
- Traditional Full Body Massage is much more intense in terms of the pressure, and involves stretching, stepping, long kneading strokes & pressure.
Yes, our facial treatment does cover the process of removing of whitehead and blackhead for both Classic Facial (also known as the normal facial) & Signature Facial (also known as the treatment facial).
- Classic Facial also known as the normal & basic facial which involves cleaning the skin thoroughly and removing dead skin, blackhead & whitehead.
- Signature Facial also known as the treatment facial is a more customized treatment based on a customer’s specific skin concern. Basically it is similar to the Classic Facial but with additional steps that are customized to your skin issues. Our therapist will analyze the customer’s skin issues and concerns before starting the treatment and additional steps will added based on the skin concerns.
Payment and Price
Payment can be made through SenangPay, credit card or debit card.
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, there will be additional charges for PPE.
- Prices shown for the treatments are inclusive of transportation. Additional transportation fee will be charged to customers based on our merchants rate.
- If your place-location requires fees for parking, the parking fees will fully be under your responsibility.
Refund / Cancellation
Any cancellation or request to reschedule should be made 24 hours before the scheduled booking to get full refund. If cancellation is made less than 4 hours, we will only refund 50% of the price since therapist time has been blocked. If cancellation is made less than 1 hour, we will not do any refund.