1. HOW DOES SENTUH WORKS?
With SENTUH, experience the highest standard wellness services to your place. Be it at home, hotel, office or on an event. Set your preferred appointment date and time. Our therapist will arrive at your doorstep ready for service. Just relax, sit back and enjoy your treatment.
2. WHAT TYPES OF SERVICES ARE OFFERED BY SENTUH?
We offer extensive services from massages, physio treatments to facials. More coming soon to you, such as postnatal services, hair services, fitness, make-up etc.. Do stay tuned
3. HOW DO I CHOOSE MY THERAPIST?
We will provide you the best quality therapist available at the date and time specified. But due to Muslim-friendly practices and safety measurement, therapist preference is according to client’s gender. We shall provide male therapist for male client and female therapist for female client only
4. CAN I RE-BOOK WITH THE SAME THERAPIST?
Yes, definitely! You will be given the option to re-book with the same therapist after your first wellness service. But however, please note that the same therapist may not be available at the time you requested.
5. CAN I BOOK THE WELLNESS SERVICE SENTUH DIRECTLY WITH A THERAPIST INSTEAD OF THROUGH SENTUH?
SENTUH provides the platform for local certified wellness therapist to gather, share their talents and experience their industry for your convenience and takes your worries and stress out of booking a wellness service manually. Do look out in the future as we will also provide insurance for safety coverage. If you do enjoy our wellness services, we strongly encourage you to use SENTUH for all of your wellness needs.
6. DO I NEED TO PREPARE MY OWN MASSAGE TABLE, SHEETS ETC FOR MY WELLNESS SERVICE?
We provide massage bed, sheets, disposable amenities, massage oils and other amenities for your convenience. So there is no need to worry!
7. DO I NEED TO REMOVE MY CLOTHING?
Our therapists are trained to properly drape your body to protect your modesty and theirs. We provide you with spa disposable underwear or you may choose to wear your own. However, you may dress accordingly to your comfort. If you feel uncomfortable being nude, you may leave on your undergarments. If you feel comfortable nude, you may undress completely and position your body under the sheet.
8. WHY DO SENTUH NEED MY PERSONAL DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION?
Don't worry, we valued your personal details very much and it is only used for security reasons within the website and as a part of safety precautions for both side
9. HOW LONG THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OF THE THERAPIST APPLICATION AFTER REGISTRATION
Account registration will be validated within one working day @ 24 hours
10. HOW LONG I HAVE TO BE PREPARED BEFORE THE TREATMENT STARTS?
Please get ready 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to ensure you get the most benefit from your appointment. Late preparation may make it necessary to limit time for your treatment so the next guest is not delayed.
11. HOW EARLY CAN I EXPECT THERAPIST WILL ARRIVE AT MY PLACE?
Our therapist will arrive between 20-40 minutes prior to service start time, depending upon the amount of setup you required.
12. CAN I GIVE ANY TIP TO THE THERAPIST?
If you enjoyed the treatment and would like to tip the therapist, please feel free to do so. In terms of how much to tip, again, this is up to you and any tip is much appreciated by the therapists.
13. IS THERE ANY OTHER FEE I HAVE TO PAY?
NO. Prices are inclusive of transportation, product use and services charge. But, we will only charge transportation fee to customer whose location out of covered zone, and insist to get our service.
14. WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCT THERAPIST WILL USE?
Therapist will only using verified products & KKM approved such as Biossentials and ADANIA
15. CAN I BOOK A COUPLE TREATMENT?
Yes, you can make a couple treatment for husband and wife, mother daughter, sisters, brothers and the like. However, your success chance to book is depend on the schedule of therapist. Date, time and location at the same time, meaning you have to book 2 treatment differently.
16. I HAVE SKIN PROBLEM/ DESEASE, CAN I STILL HAVE YOUR SERVICE?
Before you submit a booking, please write down your condition at the remarks box,
Identify your skin problem such as eczema, allergic etc. The booking will be accepted based on your condition as how you explain in the remarks box. Please note that our therapist has right to not to proceed if they found you are not at good condition to be treated. There will be NO refund if you fail to explain clearly.
17. CAN I CHOOSE DIFFERENT GENDER THERAPIST?
No. You can only choose therapist on the same gender. We commit to protect your safety and safeguard your privacy and modesty.
18. CAN I REQUEST TO USE MY OWN PRODUCT?
No. Sentuh will only use ADANIA for facial and BIOSSENTIAL for body.
19. I AM CURRENTLY PREGNANT, CAN I GET SENTUH SERVICES?
It is not advisable to have massage treatment, we will only allow pregnant customer to get facial services. However, if customer really insist to get our massage service, we will only do massage on head, shoulder and hand massage will no discounted price.
20. CAN I GET REFUND FOR MY PAYMENT SINCE THE BOOKING HAS BEEN CANCELLED?
Any cancellation or request of schedule should be made less than 24 hours to get full refund. If cancellation is made less than 6 hours, we will only refund 50% of the price since therapist time has been blocked and there is no chances for them to get other job. If cancellation is made less than 3 hours, we will not do any refund.
21. THERAPIST STARTED THEIR JOB LATE BUT FINISH RIGHT ON TIME. HOW DO I COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS
Please note that therapist will perform their duties according to duration that has been determined in each services. However, if therapist has reach at your location before time to ensure they can start on time but you are not available at the location, our therapist will cut down the time to respect their schedule and their job afterwards.
On the other hand, if therapist are late to reach at your location and started the treatment late, they should completed their minute’s services.
22. I REGISTERED ON WEBSITE BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL
Sometimes the verification code went to the spam box.
23. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AROMATHERAPY FULL BODY MASSAGE & TRADITIONAL FULL BODY MASSAGE
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage is more relaxing & has moderate pressure while Traditional Full Body Massage is more intense which involves stretching, stepping, long kneading strokes & pressure.
24. CAN I BOOK ON THE SAME DAY
It is advisable that you book a few days ahead as our therapist's schedule might be full on that day.
25. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORMAL FACIAL & TREATMENT FACIAL?
Normal Facial involves cleaning the skin thoroughly and removing the dead skin, blackhead & whitehead while Treatment Facial cater for specific skin. It also involves removing the dead skin process with additional steps that are customized to your skin problem. Our therapist will analyze your skin concern first before starting the treatment.
26. DOES YOUR FACIAL PROCESS INVOLVES REMOVING WHITEHEAD & BLACKHEAD
Yes our facial process does cover the process of removing of whitehead and blackhead for both Normal Facial & Treatment Facial.
27. DO YOU PROVIDE MASSAGE TREATMENT FOR STROKE PATIENTS?
For stroke and any harmful sickness patients , we advise you to get permission from your doctor first before getting any massage treatment for your safety & health purpose.