OUR SERVICES & COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES VIA SENTUHCARE POLICY
Stay Put & Enjoy Top Notch Safe In Home Service with Us!
We know that massage and other wellness services are crucial for stress reduction and maintaining a strong immune system, and as we work together to bring you wellness at home, we ask that you pay attention to your own health. Please follow all WHO and KKM recommendations, including washing your hands with soap frequently (and for 20 seconds or longer each time), using hand sanitizer, and avoiding contact with others—including wellness providers—if you feel ill or are displaying fever or respiratory symptoms.
We made some important updates to our policies and procedures to safeguard the health and safety of all our clients and therapists under this pandemic circumstances. SENTUH pledge to provide best in class home spa experience and protocols with sanitation training.
Please note: We open for massage service and to treat critical body aches only (not for pleasure). Customer can also request specific body parts massage from our Physiotherapist & Traditional Complimentary Medicine (TCM) therapists
We suspend all body spa and facial services until further notice.
Please reach out at any time should you have questions. As always, we thank you for your support of and trust in our company.
We ask that you do NOT book a session if :
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (if you have questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms, please review the KKM’s symptoms guide)
- You have travelled internationally within the last 30 days
- You or anyone in your household is aware of exposure to COVID-19 within the last 30 days; or
- You need to fill in a declaration form stating that you or anyone in your household has not tested positive for COVID-19 or been told by a medical professional to presume you or the person in your household has COVID-19 (unless you or the person in your household have been cleared by a doctor to discontinue self-isolation OR you or the person in your household have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 2 weeks)
- You are 45 years old and above or booking for someone this age
In preparation for a session, please :
- Provide allow our therapist to use your kitchen sink or bathroom to wash his/her hands at the beginning of the session & at the end of the session
- Keep children, pets and others 6 feet away from the massage table and the therapists’ belongings to follow social distancing protocols
- Shower before your appointment
- Have a hand towel ready to sneeze or cough into, or wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Offer to use your own freshly-laundered sheets if you prefer
Top notch screening, training & preparation from our therapists :
- Therapists experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, who are aware they been exposed to COVID-19, or who have traveled internationally within the past 30 days are taken out of rotation until they have been symptom-free for at least 14 days
- Each therapist will have to fill in a declaration form stating that they are or have not had any experience with COVID-19 positive or be in close proximity with COVID-19 positive patients in the last 30 days
- Each therapist will only serve 1 customer a day as we want to minimize any kind of risk.
- Your therapist will wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth, high quality hand gloves and a few other top notch prevention service material during your session
- All equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before the session
- We will be introducing disposable sheets for our sessions, or you can use your own if you prefer
- All therapists will wash hands before physical contact with client, upon arrival and beginning of massage
- Therapist will measure your temperature before starting your session and we have the right to cancel the session if you or the therapist have shown any symptoms.
- All therapist has gone through our sanitation & SOP training, so they will explain and brief to you some protocols before the session starts
- It is best to take a shower before and after your session.
- To minimize the risk for both parties and to ensure you enjoy the best treatment, all our therapist has been advised to talk less and only talk when needed. However if you need any consultation/assistance, feel free to ask.
For booking inquiries, kindly WhatsApp our team at +60108338403